Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat and cook onions until translucent or about 4 minutes.
- Add peppers and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Then add tomatoes, oregano and red pepper flakes and reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Plate, garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 309 - Protein 33.6 grams - Fat 13 grams - Carbs 9 grams