Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a hand mixer, combine butter, cream, swerve and vanilla extract.
- Mix in eggs until well combined then add flour and salt.
- Then fold in chocolate chips and combine well.
- On a greased baking sheet, form cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on the sheet and gently press to flatten out.
- Leave space between each cookie and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Makes 12 cookies
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 256 - Protein 6.7 grams - Fat 24 grams - Carbs 5.7 grams