Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 25 mins
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of butter over medium heat then season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on both sides. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken and cut into 2-inch slices.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and heavy cream to skillet and stir constantly until well combined.
- Continue stirring for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- In a separate skillet, heat butter and cook spiralized zucchini for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and zucchini back into the first skillet and combine well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 588 P 44 F 41 C 9