Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pot, bring 2 quarts of water with a dash of salt to a boil. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes, drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cheeses, sour cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic until well combined.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish and evenly layer the bottom with broccoli, then cover with cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition: Calories 230 P 9 F 19 C 7