- In a medium saucepan, heat cream, peanut butter, salt, and 1/2 cup of Swerve over medium heat stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and chocolate for about 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in 1/4 cup powdered Swerve and mixed well.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and make 12 small balls, then using a fork dip each truffle in chocolate and place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 more hour and enjoy!
Makes 12 servings
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 167 P 4 F 16 C 5