Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
- Add chicken to the bowl, fully coat all surfaces, then cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a microwavable bowl, warm up the peanut butter then add all the sauce ingredients except milk and combine well.
- Then slowly mix in coconut milk until fully combined.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Skewer chicken tenders then place on a large baking sheet and cook for 10 mins then flip and cook an additional 5-7 mins or until thoroughly done.
- Plate and serve with warm peanut sauce and enjoy!
- Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition: 1 skewer Calories 392 P 40 F 21.5 C 6.6