Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, poppy seeds, lemon zest, baking powder, swerve, salt and combine well.
- Use a hand mixer to beat eggs until fluffy then add in heavy cream, sour cream, butter, vanilla extract and fully combine.
- Then slowly add in dry mixture until fully combined.
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick test is clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Makings 8 servings
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 160 - Protein 5 grams - Fat 13 grams - Calories 3