Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- In a microwavable place broccoli and add a little water then microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper then cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Then add sesame oil and broccoli and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir in coconut aminos and half of the sesame seeds and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Plate and garnish with remaining sesame seeds and red pepper flakes.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 278 - Protein 37.3 grams - Fat 10 grams - Carbs 6.1 grams