Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 5 mins
- In a small bowl, add panko, parmesan cheese, seasonings and combine well.
- In another small bowl, beat egg.
- Dip each cheese stick in the egg wash and then in the dry mix. Then repeat one more time.
- Place cheese sticks on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for one hour.
- Heat oven to 400°F and cook for 5 minutes turning them over halfway or until golden brown.
- Serve with low carb marinara and enjoy!
Makes 16 cheese sticks (8 servings)
Nutrition: 1 serving Calories 197 - Protein - 20 grams Fat - 13.3 grams - Carbs 1.3 grams